BACHELOR OF BUSINESS LEADERSHIP @ (TNTE)
Leadership equips learners to make the positions of leadership, to influence others to follow them as they see things before others do and to multiply themselves by equipping others. They will recognise the levels where leadership is exercised, understand the culture, philosophy and principles of leadership and to appreciate the challenges that follow leadership responsibilities.
“Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them.” - John C. Maxwell
WHAT LEADERSHIP MODULES WILL YOU ATTEND
- How to identify and exercise your gifts, talents, calling and purpose
- How to live a significant lifestyle and how does this manifest daily
- The culture, values, principles and philosophy of leadership
- Learning leadership through experiences, blind spots, errors, mistakes and losses.
- Effective communication in leadership, asking great questions and active listening.
- Leadership assessment tools.
WHAT IS LEADERSHIP
Leadership is influence to many followers and in the course of such influence to make a difference in the lives of other, grow in the manner of such influence to a stage where you equip others to influence others and make a difference in others.
WHY TAKE LEADERSHIP AT THE LEADERSHIP COLLEGE?
You will have access to leadership development tools that have been developed by the world’s number 1 leadership expert, namely Dr John C. Maxwell.